Friday, March 29, 2013

Ario Bayu Talks Java Heat with The Sun Daily

Besides Serangoon Road, Ario has also been busy working on another film, Java Heat.

He explains that Java Heat is a crime drama thriller. “I also play a police officer, the captain of an anti-terrorist division. It is a story of a rogue American who goes to Indonesia to kill the terrorists who killed his brother in the Middle East.

Java Heat is coming out in April. I was lucky enough to be working with Kieran Lutz who was part of the Twilight series and, of course, Mickey Rourke.

“I have been in the business for eight years and I strive to work abroad. So this was my chance. “

He said the shooting for Java Heat took two weeks, after which he moved on to work on Dead Mine.
And now with Serangoon Road wrapped up, he sees these as a way to follow in the footsteps of Chen and Chin Han who have been doing good work in Hollywood.

Source: The Sun Daily

No comments:

Post a Comment